Home > How To Order
How To Order
IntroductionDencowear began as a small family business in 1966 and has since grown into a successful manufacturer and supplier of work wear. We are a leading manufacturer of healthcare and beauty workwear in the UK and worldwide.
MyDencowear is an online ordering system which is tailored to each individual customer to make the ordering process as simple and hassle free as possible.
We will confirm all the specific items you order on a regular basis with you, and these items will be added to your own online ordering portal, along with any embroidery or personalised requirements you may want to add to your uniform. You can order as many items at a time as you require, and you are able to process your orders yourself, at a time that suits you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DeliveryYou can choose to have 1 delivery address or multiple addresses for different sites.
PaymentYou have the option to pay for your orders at the time of purchase using a credit or debit card or if you don’t already have a credit account, we can look at setting up a credit account for you and you can pay by monthly direct debit.
To place your order online:
1. Log onto www.mydencowear.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, log in and then enter your username & password.
2. If this is the first time you have ordered with us you will have to create a customer account, if you have ordered before enter your customer account details. Enter the size & quantity of the item you require and add to your basket, repeat this process until all items you require have been added
3. Continue to the checkout - fill out your billing details (and delivery details if different).
4. If you have a credit account, the billing details will be pre- populated and the delivery address may also be pre-populated.
5. Enter your payment details and complete your order. If you have a credit account, you will not need to enter your payment details at this stage but you will require to enter a purchase order reference.
6. The final screen will give you a unique confirmation number.
7. Once you order has been completed & is successful you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your order.
If you have any questions or wish to amend any items on your online portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0871 5240 300 - we will be happy to make any changes for you. (This includes adding embroidery or name badges to your login)